"A big name criminal barrister in Liverpool who has handled some of the biggest and most important cases on the Circuit and beyond" and " is a leading figure in the (sports) field.....He is well prepared, thorough and meticulous in his attention to detail"Chambers UK
Before taking Silk, Ian Unsworth QC was a Category 4 Prosecutor, an A list Prosecutor for the Attorney-General and on the Serious Fraud A-List.
Since taking Silk, he has appeared in numerous cases of Murder, Manslaughter, Corruption, MTIC Fraud, International Drugs Conspiracies, Gangland Warfare, Serious and Complex Financial Fraud, and all categories of Heavy Crime.
He is highly experienced in criminal cases with an international dimension and cross-border issues. He has advised offshore investigating agencies and appeared offshore. He has specific experience in the Isle of Man.
He has a particular interest in scientific evidence and the use of technology in court.
He is identified as a Leading Silk in Crime by both Chambers and Partners and the Legal 500View full profile >>
If you would like to instruct Ian Unsworth QC or would like help or advice in doing so, please call and talk to our excellent clerking team, led by Chief Executive, Alan Kilbey MBE. Our phone number is +44 (0)20 7583 9241. Alternatively, please email us at email@example.com
For more information about our clerking team, please click here for the clerks page.
• Recorder of the Crown Court (Crime)
• Single Judicial Officer and Appeal Chairman for the Rugby Football Union
• Judicial Officer for the RBS Six Nations Tournament.
• Judicial Officer for World Rugby.
• Specialist Panel Member of the FA Judicial Panel.
• Panel Member for the FA Premier League.
• Sport Resolutions (UK) Panel of Arbitrators
• Legal Member of the National Safeguarding Panel.
• Chairman, Disciplinary Panel, PGA European Tour.