Registration will be from 18:00 for a 18:15 start.
The seminar will look at:
- implications for claims for future losses – the schedule & counter-schedule
- Roberts v Johnstone – the problem and the alternatives
- future lump sums and accelerated receipt – the exaggerated effect on distant events
- Smith & Manchester – a re-think?
- pensions – a disproportionate increase & what to do about it
- periodical payments – advantages & disadvantages in a changed landscape
- Part 36 offers – to withdraw, to make, to accept
- tactics – to settle or adjourn pending new legislation
- what’s next – new legislation & the alternatives
- What’s past? Professional negligence issues arising out of claims settled at a 2.5% discount rate
To book a place, please email Sehrish@farrarsbuilding.co.uk
For detailed directions, please click here.